Kim Drew, APR
To view the official press release, click here.
Several new product updates are now available from CGI Windows & Doors, illustrating the company’s dedication to listening to customers and providing product updates to meet specific needs. Among them:
- Several new updates within the Sentinel line, including:
- The Sentinel 150 sliding glass door is now available in the 10’ height; and available in 2-, 3-, and 4-track configurations, as well as pocketed configurations.
- Small missile testing was completed on the Sentinel 110, 120, and 130 line; the products may now be used safely on projects 30’ or higher;
- Our Targa vinyl line also underwent some updates, including:
- Higher design pressures with Florida Building Code Approval
- A new maximum size on the 7500 Fixed and Designer Fixed windows of 48” x 96” flange frame
CGI was established in 1992 and has consistently built a reputation based on designing and manufacturing quality impact resistant products that meet or exceed the stringent Miami-Dade County impact standards. The Company has over 200 employees at its manufacturing plant in Miami, Florida. Today the Company continues to lead as an innovator in product craftsmanship, strength and style, and its brands are highly recognized and respected by the architectural community. CGI product lines include the Estate Collection, Sentinel by CGI, Estate Entrances, Commercial Series and Targa by CGI. CGI Windows and Doors is a wholly owned subsidiary of PGT, Inc. (NASDAQ: PGTI). For additional information, visit cgiwindows.com.
# # #