- You have rotten wood windows.
- Your older windows are not energy efficient and are leaking air.
- They’re not impact windows. Non-impact windows won’t help you during a storm.
- The window panes are fogging up.
- Your insurance company no longer covers you since you don’t have hurricane rated products.
- The noise from outside is seeping in.
- Your windows are not opening and closing properly.
These are just a few of the many reasons why you may need to replace your windows. Security and energy efficiency are two very important ones. Non- impact windows won’t protect you from the storm or intruders and older windows leak air raising energy bills. Find out more about the right impact windows for you by exploring our website.