There are several red flags to look out for when hiring a window or door installer. Here are a few:
- They don’t have a license.
- They require 100% payment up front.
- They don’t have insurance.
- They don’t give you a written contract.
- They don’t have any references.
In order to make your investment in impact windows a good one, you need to hire the right window installer. Make sure to ask any potential installers questions such as:
- Can you provide me with references?
- Are you insured?
- How long have you been in the business?
- Will you be obtaining permits?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- What are payment options?
For more info read this article from Angie’s list on hiring a window replacement pro.