CGI Windows & Doors has long been recognized as the first manufacturer of hurricane windows and doors to offer laminated glass that met the most stringent Miami-Dade impact standards. We have worked to build a name and reputation as one of the best impact window manufacturers in the country.
As energy guidelines changed, our customers started asking us to branch out from aluminum into vinyl impact windows. The added layers of energy efficiency and ease of use provided by vinyl seemed the perfect compliment to our existing product lines, so we decided to take the plunge. Targa by CGI was introduced in January 2014 and is already earning rave reviews.
So why choose a vinyl impact window? Here are five reasons why:
- Low maintenance. Easy to clean and easy to maintain, these windows stand up beautifully to whatever Mother Nature throws their way.
- Environmental compatibility and sustainability. Keep the elements out and the savings in! Targa offers triple weather stripping at the jamb to create a superior level of protection from air and water infiltration. And, thicker-than-normal 1” glass is the energy-efficient cherry on the sundae.
- Safety. The pharmaceutical-grade vinyl used in Targa windows equals improved impact resistance and uncompromising quality in performance testing.
- Security and superior strength. Targa’s Lift Assist Constant Force Balance System means prolonged durability and ease of operation.
- Style and beauty. Vinyl windows can enhance the aesthetics of any style home. With Targa, contoured trim lends an added touch of elegance.
To check out Targa, our new vinyl window launched in January 2014, click here.