Panels up to 4’ x 10’ or 5’ x 8’ in multiple track and pocket door configurations, with dual point locking mechanism and hidden installation and assembly screws. Slanted or square sill adaptors.
- Optional Items
- Energy Values
- Two Tone- Painted Bronze Exterior/ White Interior
- Exterior/ White Interior
Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value.
When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
- Equal leg/box frame
- Sill risers and track inserts are clear anodized
- Tandem stainless steel roller and assembly screw package
- 1 11/16” sill (does not provide a water design pressure)
- Multi-panel by-pass and pocket styles
- Standard or box screen
- Tandem nylon roller assembly
- Dual point mortise lock with key lock
- Recessed lock
- Secondary Lock
- Internal grills between glass
- Slanted Sill Adaptor
No Information Available