CGI’s Estate Collection Sliding Glass Door is designed and constructed in such a way that puts it in a class all to its own. This best in class Sliding Glass Door is available in many sizes and configurations including two track (up to 4 panels) and three track (up to 6 panel) configurations, with or without, pocketed doors and is available with individual door panels as large as 5′ x 10′.
The Estate 560 Sliding Glass Door includes standard features not found in competitive products such as the commercial grade deadbolt hook lock, cast keeper, tandem stainless steel rollers with precision bearings, a screen that is built as tough as many door panels and an easy to install frame without complex trims or covers, providing an over-all clean design.
With a French door design, very high design pressures, and standard features not found in other products, the Estate Sliding Glass door can be found in the most prestigious custom homes as well as condominiums.
- Optional Items
- Energy Values
We offer 3 wood grain finishes in our Aspen Collection- Mahogany Red, Walnut Brown, and Hazelnut Brown. The Aspen Collection of simulated finishes is based on a unique patented wood grain painting process from Decoral. The Decoral finish is created using a two-step process combining a powder coat base with ink sublimation, and was originally commercialized in 1996.
Our Aspen Collection of premium wood grain finished windows and doors are constructed out of the same high quality commercial-grade aluminum as our standard finishes. Every window and door is produced to our exacting, best in class standards. The Aspen Collection finishes are backed by a five year warranty.
Simulated wood grain finishes by nature are designed to imitate real wood, and therefore will exhibit color variability. This is not considered to be a defect in the product.
Note: that it is typical for anodized finishes to have color variation and dye and processing marks that occur during manufacturing. These are not considered defects or covered under the warranty.
- 1/2” Laminated
- 1” Insulated Laminated
- Energy Efficient LoE Coatings
Lo E coatings exhibit certain color characteristics depending on viewing angles, reflected light and time of day. For example, Cardinal LoE 366 exhibits a greenish hue. When Clear glass is coupled with a LoE 366 coating, during certain times of the day the reflected color can appear green from the outside. This LoE 366 coating offers an excellent combination of thermal performance, visible light transmittance, and value.
When heat strengthened glass is used, roller wave distortion is an inherent possibility.
- Commercial grade maximum security hook bolt lock with all stainless steel mechanism
- Custom cast stainless steel HD keeper with three stainless steel screws
- Interior brass cylinder thumbturn
- 3/4” diameter back to back solid round pulls (10” center to center) with 1 1/2” x 12” escutcheon plate
- Tandem stainless steel rollers with precision bearings in a stainless steel housing (2 rollers per operable door panel)
- Heavy duty head mounted round door stop with rubber bumper
- Available hardware finishes: Satin Nickel PVD, Dark Bronze, White
- 8 1/8” tall bottom rail sightline
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout
- Class I Clear anodized tubular aluminum sill with internal drain chamber
- Interior sill face trim (waterbar) painted to match door frame for 9 or 12 PSF water resistance
- Extruded snap-on glazing beads (in contoured ogee or contemporary square profiles)
- 15 and 18 PSF water resistant waterbar painted to match door frame
- Extruded frame screen up to 8’ tall
- Heavy duty screen with extruded 1 3/4” vertical members for units above 8’
- Muntin grids inside insulated glass (GBGs)
- Concealed aluminum reinforcing
- Small missile impact resistant option
- Keyed cylinder (Satin Nickel or Dark Bronze)
- 2 track screen system for 3 track doors
- Small missile impact resistant option
- Extruded double applied raised profile 1” and 3 1/2” muntins (not applicable with insulated glass)
Estate 6’8″, 8’0″, 9’0″, and 10’0″ Sliding Glass Door Sizes (80″, 96″, 108″, and 120″ Frame Height)
|Configuration||Call Width||Frame Width||Configuration||Call Width||Frame Width|
|2 track||OX, XO, XX, XX-R(2 Panel)||4-0||48||3 track||XXX,XXX-R, XXO,OXX (3 Panel)||6-0||69 1/4|
|OXO, OXO-R(3 Panel)||6-0||73 1/2||XXXXXX, OXXXXO(6 Panel)||12-0||137 1/2|
|7-6||91 1/2||15-0||173 1/2|
|9-0||109 1/2||18-0||209 1/2|
|12-0||145 1/2||24-0||281 1/2|
|15-0||181 1/2||30-0||353 1/2|
|OXXO,XXXX(4 Panel)||8-0||94 3/4|
Notice of Approvals-
- Estate 560 Sliding Glass Door SMI
- Estate 560 Sliding Glass Door LMI
- Estate 560 3 Track Sliding Glass Door- SMI
- Estate 560 3 Track Sliding Glass Door- LMI
|Maximum Water Resistance||9 PSF|
|Large Missile Laminated Glass||4′ x 8′ Door Panel (Ann/Ann Glass)||83.5 / 83.5 PSF|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (Ann/Ann Glass)||70 / 70 PSF|
|4′ x 8′ Door Panel (HS/HS Glass)||120 / 167 PSF*|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (HS/HS Glass)||120 / 140 PSF*|
|5′ x 10′ Door Panel (HS/HS Glass)||90 / 90 PSF*|
|Large Missile Insulated Laminated Glass||4′ x 8′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-Ann/Ann Glass)||83.5 / 83.5 PSF|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-Ann/Ann Glass)||70 / 70 PSF|
|4′ x 8′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-HS/HS Glass)||120 / 167 PSF*|
|4′ x 10′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-HS/HS Glass)||120 / 140 PSF*|
|5′ x 10′ Door Panel (Temp-Air-HS/HS Glass)||90 / 90 PSF*|
|Forced Entry Test (AAMA 1302.5)||Passed|
|Energy Values (NFRC Approved)|
|1/2″ Gray Laminated||1.06||0.39||0.32|
|1/2″ Clear Laminated||1.06||0.5||0.57|
|1″ Insulated Laminated Clear LoE 366||0.65||0.2||0.4|
|1″ Insulated Laminated Clear LoE 270||0.65||0.26||0.44|